🌸


HOME ABOUT FOLLOW




Instagram


© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | DA
.
Monday 5 November 2018 | 0 comment[s]

It seems that whenever I post something it always ends up being something related to romance. Something related to love. And mostly, it's normally when I was in pain.

I thought I'd stop using this blog and just leave it as a thing of the past but it seems like I need to come back to it again. Yeah, sure, I have people I can talk to about these problems of mine but they feel so... so pointless. These issues. There problems. Can they even be called them? They're so insignificant. So minor. Yet I can't turn to someone about it because I don't want to bother them. And not only that, I don't know if I can actually trust some of the people who I've ranted to before. I'm just so... tired of finding out that another person knows about these feelings that I hold for this person. Especially because it means that they've found out through other means... through people who I've told. I believed that they wouldn't tell anyone and yeah, sure it must've accidentally slipped out but... Can I really trust them to not "accidentally slip" about my problems? Especially if they're of my emotions?

Originally I was going to write about something but the more I typed the more I thought about it and it's just... worthless.

I get too hung up on the minor details.

I get too invested.

I get too emotional.

I think too much.

I assume the worst of most situations.

I get too clingy.

I get jealous too easily.

I just... want these sad feelings to go away so I can stop crying...
©