🌸


HOME ABOUT FOLLOW




Instagram


© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | DA
Formal
Monday 16 November 2015 | 0 comment[s]

Formal was such a blast! I really enjoyed the night and tried to make the most of it, dancing about six times out of seven HAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, my heels almost broke off. Whoopty doo. I tried to take as many photos as I could but my ankle started to hurt - in all honesty I forgot about my sprained ankle. HAHAHAHAHA. I wonder how that's going to turn out.

But a big shout out to all the people who came. The guys looked sleek as hell and the girls were down right gorgeous! It was really nice to see different sides of people... That I didn't even seem to recognise myself when I had my make up and hair done HAHAHAHA. Oh wells. And also, a shout out to Timmy for driving me everywhere HAHAHAHA I'M SO SORRY I MADE YOU WAIT AN EXTRA HOUR BECAUSE MY APPOINTMENT TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED :( On the note of apologising, I'm sorry Kelvin, for not being able to make it to the pre we had planned. I felt so bad that I made you wait for an hour and I didn't even show up 'cause by the time I managed to contact you, you had already left :( I'm so sorry dude. And also Phu, I'm sorry for running away with your jacket when the formal first started HAHAHAHA. I felt like a damn child with your jacket when you lent me it - thanks by the way.

I took photos with a quite a lot of people in my opinion but then again, it wasn't enough :( Just a pity I couldn't take some with some people. Like, I swear I'm missing some with some people :( Oh wells. Thanks to Mimi, I did somewhat achieve my goal of taking a photo with Peter... even though he looks awkward as hell and walked off straight afterwards. He looked so damn hot on the night. Not even kidding. But when I found out that he had been drinking at the after party... Yeah that put me off straight away HAHAHAHA Oh wells. But yeah, in all honesty, one of my main goals of the night was to make him regret breaking up with me - just for one night was fine with me. Even though I don't know if I achieved that goal or not but I'm pretty sure... I kind of agonised him enough so I'm fine with that HAHAHAHA.

There was like a video that Mrs Grant put together and I remember one of the teachers telling us that "Life isn't rehearsal so just do it." I kind of... Took that and put it to use because there was a period of time where I got fed up with Peter ignoring me so while he was sitting alone I took that chance to sit with him. Even then he was ignoring/avoiding me so I told him that I was going back to my table but before I did... I kissed him on the temple and told him "That's for avoiding me" before walking off HAHAHAHA. At the time I was happy and satisfied that I actually did something I don't normally do, ever - I went to go dance in a rave sort of way so I'm like eeeeh. HAAHAHAHA

But now, I found out that he apparently had a date? If it was true then shit. Right now, my heart hurts like fuck. HAHAHAHA I FEEL LIKE CRYING AGAIN DAMN IT. Good thing I'm in a call with a friend who needs help with his English otherwise I would probably, maybe, cry. HAHAHAHA. This heart of mine is throbbing so much that it hurts. And for some reason, this song... Really hits me in the heart so it only makes things worse... HAHAHAHA. Yeah, I'm in real pain. HAHAHAHA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKP32twDcvU And you know what's funny? Looking at the photo we took together and comparing it to the other ones - even the one with his previous ex, he seems to be smiling a lot more than the ones with me - I don't even know if he was smiling with the photo that we took. HAHAHA

Well... Yeah... Before I start bashing myself up even more I'm just gonna end it this post haha. I guess I'm glad, I'm feeling all of this shit now instead of last night because it would've utterly just ruined the night for me. One way or another, it was a night to remember.

Hey Peter,
Thanks for taking the photo with me even though you look awkward as hell and just ran away from me afterwards. I will admit that you looked so fucking hot last night but... I'm just a bit disappointed that you were drinking at the after party when you told me that you were going to wait until you were legal to do so... 
If you did have a date, someone new then... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for kissing you. If I had known then I wouldn't have done it. You honestly don't know how much guilt I'm feeling right now haha. Maybe... If only I stopped myself from doing what I did then I wouldn't be in such a situation that filled me with regret. Even though it won't stop this dull ache at the thought of you having someone new, but it'll at least stop this sense of guilt. And I'm sorry. Sorry for still being in love with you. Sorry for having this one-sided love. 
I'm so sorry. 

©